Tuesday, January 27, 2015

how can a dog feel anger and sadness at once?

How tiered I am
chica is the dog napping with me she is very cool and fun
to pick on
she stayed with me for 6 months, she left a long time ago to go live with a
family somewhere else
Today I am very sad and bored.  keeli got on to me today because i got in her car.  mundanely when i get in her car she would say all right buddy why don't you go to work with me today.  she did not say that today.  she said buddy get out of my car.  she said it very angrily and it made me sad and scared.  you are  probably saying what does mundane mean.  it means ordinary.  i learned it from my girl's vocabulary words that she left on the ground one night.
goodbye.

i am still mad that i did not get to go to work with keeli and doubt that i will be happy to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment